Saturday, March 30, 2013

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.   I hope to be able to help you save money while doing the hobby we love best......quilting!   I will include money saving tips, as well as recipe ideas and stories about my family.

My #1 tip today=    quilting podcasts!   If you don't already know, there are amazing podcasters out there who inspire and entertain for FREE!    Podcasts are my favorite way to pass time while still accomplishing things like dishes, laundry, exercising and waiting for carpool kids.

My favorite quilting podcasts are:      (not listed in any particular order)

Crafty Garden Mom
Hip to Be a Square
Quilting for the Rest of Us
The Off Kilter Quilt
Lazy Daisy Quilts
The Quilting Pot
The History Quilter

and if you enjoy knitting and food check out the "Happy Crafter 207" podcast.


This is my most recent finish.  A personalized placemat for each of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment